ผลบอลมีเสียง – Reliving the Fifa World Cups
“4 years’ not a long time” – say this to a football lunatic and get ready to get your face punched!
The craze of seeing your favorite teams battling to pick up a shining cup is undoubtedly the most awaited time in the life of a football fan. The Fifa World Cup has given us unbearable excitement and uncountable moments to cherish, so how about reliving those ผลบอลมีเสียง.
The article aims at giving you nostalgia by listing out some iconic Fifa World Cup matches and what was exciting about those matches.
Fifa World Cup – Some Facts to Know
- The first football World Cup match took place back in 1930 in Uruguay with 20 World Cups being organized till now.
- The Fifa World Cup trophy was originally named Jules Rimet Trophy, who was a former Fifa president.
- Russia didn’t host even a single Fifa World Cup till 2018.
- England got to host a World Cup in 1966, which also became the first time when England won the cup.
- In 2014, approximately 3.2 billion people (nearly half of the total world population) tuned in to the cup.
- Brazil has won the highest number of World Cups i.e. 5 cups.
Some World Cup Matches to Remember
Let’s look at some memorable Fifa matches. Though some of you might remember these matches there’s no harm in reliving those matches.
Brazil against Uruguay (1950)
Since we’re talking about the year 1950, the format wasn’t the same as it is today. The teams that won in the four groups went to another stage for deciding the winner. One such match was the face-off between Brazil and Uruguay in the Estadio do Maracana, Brazil.
- Brazil could win if the match ended up in a draw as it could beat Sweden and Spain.
- As the second half began, Friaca led Brazil to a 1-0 lead
- Uruguay responded by scoring two goals (by Juan Alberto Schiaffino, and Alcides Ghiggia) 25 minutes before the game was about to end.
Brazil against England (1970)
Brazil was among the hottest favorite teams in the 1970 Fifa World Cup with Carlos Alberto, Pele, Rivelino, and Jairzinho being the biggest reasons behind this popularity. Fans remember this match because of the English star players Bobby Moore and Gordon Banks.
- Pele was about to score a goal through a spectacular header in England’s bottom-left corner but Bank’s heroic dive saved the team.
- Moore saved the English team again when Jairzinho came dodging the English defense.
- Jairzinho could score a goal in the 59th minute, taking England to a 1-0 win.
Brazil vs. Italy (1982)
Here is another greatest World Cup match that spellbound the spectators.
- Despite very few chances of scoring, Rossi came up with an incredible goal.
- Italy also scored two other goals (that came from Socrates and Falcao)
- Italy won the match by 3-2.
The Final Verdict
We hope that you found the article useful and we could help you recall those ผลบอลมีเสียง fanny moments.